Disaster, First game recap, and practice
Daemon - Yesterday's game was simply a disaster. There's really no excuse for losing to that sorry team, and hopefully we won't play down to the level of our opposition again.
I'll take the blame for the stagnant offense- I did a lot of standing (and dribbling) around on the perimeter, and it was hard for anyone to get open. Next time lets forget about any offensive set, and play to our strengths. We need to move without the ball more and pass more, instead of dribbling so much. Everyone should try to get position or get open rather than waiting for the passer to find you.
On the bright side, our defense worked pretty well. We had some lapses, but I think once we get the new guys more familiar with it, we should be fine. Plus, I don't expect us to miss so many freethrows next time- we should definitely keep attacking and getting to the line.
City - The official recap of our first game is up on the league site, with photos.
http://www.hkmbl.com/modules.php?name=News&new_topic=9
Practice - We have access to indoor gyms a couple times this week. Tonight (monday Apr 24) and Tuesday in Wanchai 9-11pm (http://www.pbase.com/hkeba/image/17619588), and Wednesday at North point 8-11 pm. I'll be going definitely tonight and Wednesday- not sure about Tuesday.
I'll take the blame for the stagnant offense- I did a lot of standing (and dribbling) around on the perimeter, and it was hard for anyone to get open. Next time lets forget about any offensive set, and play to our strengths. We need to move without the ball more and pass more, instead of dribbling so much. Everyone should try to get position or get open rather than waiting for the passer to find you.
On the bright side, our defense worked pretty well. We had some lapses, but I think once we get the new guys more familiar with it, we should be fine. Plus, I don't expect us to miss so many freethrows next time- we should definitely keep attacking and getting to the line.
City - The official recap of our first game is up on the league site, with photos.
http://www.hkmbl.com/modules.php?name=News&new_topic=9
Practice - We have access to indoor gyms a couple times this week. Tonight (monday Apr 24) and Tuesday in Wanchai 9-11pm (http://www.pbase.com/hkeba/image/17619588), and Wednesday at North point 8-11 pm. I'll be going definitely tonight and Wednesday- not sure about Tuesday.

1 Comments:
Enjoyed a lot! cheap levitra order prescription zithromax or azitromicina Digital 35mm cameras Black spacemaker coffee maker zithromax florida Contact lenses purchasing Barcode scanners kentucky Egypts soccer team Film x pamela anderson Starting a staffing business Botox preganancy American orient express logo Disney fishing http://www.strategy-roulette.info/callcenterqualitycontrollerwilberfoss.html mp3 player circuit Valley crossroads realty monterey buy zithromax 1gm
Post a Comment
<< Home